S/S 2010 Lookbook
I mean, I seriously can’t get enough of Mr.JC
Droolin’ over all these babies, especially the over-the-knee
boots, daaang! Mad dope!
The lookbook is pretty cool too. Agree? Agree!
Took these photos of some of my favorite things
(in no particular order)
1. Vintage chandelier; from mom’s thrift shop
2. New + vintage rings; (not showing ALL of my ring collection)
3. Inspiration photos; always love to tear magazine editorials to add to my inspiration book.
4. Chunky necklaces; in LOVE with chunky statement neckaces! Great for layering over a t-shirt!
5. Silver antlers; always been obsessed with antlers; from UO
6. Fashion books; Makes great for reading and learning. (my 3 fav books)
7. Fafi doll; gift from my boyfriend
8. Bow necklace; a gift from sister while in Hong Kong.
p.s THANKS a million to you all for the sweet birthday wishes!!!!! It was
fun reading all of them! THANK YOU!!!
Got a lovely email from Thom Kerr expressing how he enjoys reading my blog.
soo awesome, right? Right!
He sent over this dope shoot he did called “Domestic Disturbance”.
Love the whole concept and how it turned out!!
Please make sure to check out his website for his insanely amazing work.