Hi guys! The holidays definitely slowed down the blog a bit…but im back with more! Hope
every single one of you had a wonderful Christmas!
Met up with the lovelies, Dylana
yesterday for some lunch,
laughter, and a mini shoot! Had such a great time, they’re both soo adorable!
p.s what is everyone doing for nye? I’m not a big fan, it’s overly hyped, but I’ll definitely
eat my familys midnight tradition of eating 12 grapes under one minute- one wish per every grape!*more photos, click read more to the left hand side.
This week’s Lucky 7 (consisting of my favorite random things) post:
1. White t-shirts with the sleeves rolled up
2. All different kinds of bracelets
3. Black balloons!
4. Portobello fries from Bottega Louie.
5. Worn-in vintage boots with The 2 Bandits Rider boot accessories
6. Pyramid stud ring from bcbgeneration
7. Neon cool signages
Stay warm and if I dont post before Christmas, I wish you all a beautiful