So as you all know, my sister’s baby shower took place this weekend and it was a huge success!
It was soo beautiful and everything turned out just the way we envisioned it.
We had been planning for months but the last few days had been jammed packed with making
all the decorations, buying all the stuff we needed, flowers, food, etc. We pulled it off so well and
had the best time with our family and friends.
1. gorgeous flowers that were our center piece for each table
2. Photo backdrop- handmade banner by my older sister!
3. Hanging lanterns formed a pretty decor.
4. Each guest had to write down wishes they had for the baby to come, soooo cute!
5. The floral arrangement- made by my older sister!
6. My two gorgeous sisters!
7. Mini succulents were given as the party favor!
8. The diaper cake!- Made by yours truly!
So excited to meet my lil’ niece in about 3 weeks!