|Flying from NYC to LA.|
|Bedside table with some faves: magazines, ipad, flowers, perfume, jewelry|
|New In: Gap lace bralette + adorable floral shorts from American Eagle.|
|Street walkin’ in NYC.|
|Hanging in my old stomping grounds- the Valley.|
|A part of my Converse collection: classic red, (DIY studded) white and black.|
|Chanel 577 Mimosa color for the nails… thanks DMoney <3|
|Hanging at the Jane Hotel in NYC.|
|Amazing color and prints over at my girl’s showroom, Lefties|
|Yummy cupcakes at a NYC pastry stand.|
|Fresh flowers in nyc; had a hard time picking which ones!|
|Loving my new floral short shorts for the summer! Ah- (top to bottom: American Eagle, Paige Denim, American Eagle- AE shorts hitting stores this summer!)|
|Hanging at California Adventure + Disneyland!|
|Stripes + Cutoffs|
|My best friend Jadene’s pretty Chanel.|
|Flat shoes for a long day! <3|
A round up of current photos that have made me smile.
Hope you guys enjoy and make you wanna:
- Go on a lil’ break (local or far)
- Catch up on your fave magazines.
- Buy some floral shorts for the summer!
- Visit an old place of yours where you grew up
- Stud your converse and wear them with a dress!
- Paint your nails yellow for a fun change.
- Try a messy pony tail and chandelier earrings for a night out.
- Treat yourself to a cupcake.
- Pick up fresh flowers and make a nice flower arrangement for your house!
- Let your inner kid out.
- Wear stripes and shorts.
- Throw on a pair of flats in your purse for when you have a long day.