How to Get This Look!
· LOS ANGELES, CA.
December 26, 2017
I love makeup! I don’t always try new, crazy make-up looks, but I’m definitely into makeup and trying more subtle little looks wether its fun glitter on my lids ( like this super cool glitter HERE) or adding a soft smudge smokey eye. My style in beauty looks is a bit more sweet & natural- good brows, lashes, rosy/bronzed cheeks and a rose pink lip, it’s my everyday look! However, when it comes to parties or fun dinners, I do spice things up! Since we still have a week left of holidays while we gear up for NYE, I thought I’d share this easy, semi-glam look sharing my favorite products that I actually use on my everyday routine. The only difference was this vampy lipstick I used to create more a festive look!
Below is a quick step by step on how to get this look:
1. Prime your face with IT BYE BYE PORES PRIMER (link below) to give you a smooth complex; apply it as if you’re applying moisturizer on to your face.
2. Wet your BEAUTY APPLICATOR, damp is fine. Then apply your FOUNDATION with your damp applicatior. The dampness will help apply it nicer and give you this dewey feel. You want to dab the product on your face not rub it.
3. Next, I add CONCEALER under each other. I then dab on the BRIGHTENING POWDER to help set the concealer but also brighten up your under eyes!
4. I use the HIGHLIGHTER to highlight all the places I want to pop, like my nose, cheek bones. I do it before I add my bronzer and blush because i feel like it looks a bit more natural and subtle.
5. Next, I add my bronzer on the corners of my forehead, cheeks and everywhere where the sun usually hits you. I use Laura Gellar Baked Body Frosting face & body in Hawaiian Glow
6. The blush comes after, and I put it on the apples of my cheeks- barely touching my skin.
7. I fill in my brows with a BROW POMADE to help make them thicker and define them, after they’re filled in, I add the BROW GEL on top to finish off my brows and make them look more groomed.
8. I add the RMS BEAUTY eye polish to help give my eyes a bit of bronzy shine to my lids. Its so beautiful and subtle, I’m literally obsessed with this!
9. I add the NYX NUDE liner to my bottom water line to help open up my eyes!
10. I wear lash extensions therefore I don’t really put mascara because I don’t need it but I’ll add it to the bottom lashes to make my eyes look bigger!
11. Above is normally how I do makeup, its easy and pretty natural looking, but because its the holidays, I added this beautiful vampy lipstick to finish it off! You can add whatever color you want, you can go darker or brighter, any color works because the rest of the makeup is pretty natural/clean. This new lipstick by GIORGIO ARMANI (this color, this one and this one are my faves!) is pretty awesome, it really last all day without smearing and losing the color, the applicator is also very easy to apply!!
There you have it! My everyday kinda look minus the lipstick! Let me know if you guys want more posts like this! Tag me if you guys replicate this look, I want to see!!
LAURA MERCIER BRIGHTENING POWDER (BEST I’ve ever tried!)
NYX LINER (OBSESSED WITH THIS!
EYEKO BROW GEL (MY GO-TO PRODUCT!)
GEORGIO ARMANI FOUNDATION (BEST FOUNDATION I’VE TRIED!)
RMS BEAUTY (I forgot to include this in the collage but THIS little eye polish gives you the BEST smudge look and texture is amazing!)