Keep it Simple: Dress like a Parisian!
· Los Angeles,CA
December 29, 2017
Who doesn’t love how the French dress? Especially when it comes to style, the Parisians definitely know the right way to dress. It’s simple, effortless and has an elegant chic flare that’s easily recognizable wherever you are. What I love most about the Parisian wardrobe is it’s simplicity. Most of their wardrobe consists of classic pieces that we all have in our closets. They love to wear their pieces over and over again, I don’t blame them.. if it always looked that good, I would too!
A few staple “Parisian” items you need in your wardrobe are:
1. a good STRIPED TEE // The French love a good ol’ striped tee, it pretty much goes with everything at any given moment. It’s season-less.
2. a beautiful CAMEL COAT // It’s the perfect, classic coat that you need to throw on everyday
3. a pair of vintage LEVI’S // It’s an american brand, but they LOVE Levi’s. They go so perfectly with their classic wardrobe! I saw either vintage 501s or
a denim vintage Levis skirt does the trick!
4. everyday suede BOOTS // They love to walk everywhere, so they need a good pair of black boots to take them from day to night!
5. a cute BERET // This hat is the perfect touch to finish off your Parisian look- just add a red lipstick and you’re off to get your croissant and cup of coffee!
I also love these similar pieces to achieve the ‘Parisian’ style: