A little special photo shoot I want to share with you all in celebration of my birthday today! #january9th
Wanted something simple but sweet and these balloons x outfit(s) were the perfect combo for it. I’m going to keep it short and sweet so you can enjoy these fun photos! How amazing is this dress; tulle dress with cable knit sweater? Umm heck yes!
Thank you all for the birthday wishes on my instagram and thank you in advance if you take the time to look through these photos.
*Special thank you my SJ team for helping me on this mini shoot. Couldn’t have done it with out you!!
(thank you Christine + Eric)
Photography: Temoc Gonzalez
Make-up/Hair: Jadene Munson
Love & Support: Argelia Guerra
Photography Assistant: Anthony Handy
A few of my fave detail shots from my birthday party!
1. The tassel garland was a total DIY by my sister and I- despite being so time consuming and elaborate, it turned out so pretty!
The keep calm signage was a total complement to the garland!
2. These adorable photo props were made by my sister and bf! They’re so crafty!
3. My older sister put together this beautiful floral arrangement (plus a few others) as decor for the pastry/food table!
4. We had my fave!- Macaroons from none other than Bottega Louie.
5. Closer shot of the tassel garland that I’m excited to hang in my room now.
A huge, special thank you to my sister and brother-in-law for hosting such a pretty party for me and for their hard work and time, as well as my older sister and her husband for being a big help in contributing with the food/decorations and their time and last but not least, my lovely bf, for helping in anything that we needed and making the cute photo props! Thank you guys, meant the world! Love you all to pieces.