Spring is definitely in the air! So happy the beautiful weather in LA has been consistently hot with blue skies. Spring is one of my favorite seasons not only because I get to enjoy nice warm weather but I get to pull out all my different types of beautiful spring shoes!
I love to go from sandals to espadrilles to heels; they all work perfectly with my super casual looks!
Some key shoes that I highly recommend for spring are:
- espadrilles / You can play around with different types of espadrilles, but stick to neutral colors; they’ll go with pretty much anything in your wardrobe. If you want to purchase a pair of flat espadrilles then great, I recommend buying a striped pair! They’ll add a perfect touch of print.
- birkenstocks / They came back so strong this season and even though people had mixed feelings about these, they really can completely a super casual spring look. Many designers came out with their own version of the birkenstocks, so try a pair out! I happen to love the ones Isabel Marant designed.
- strappy heels / Spring is all about wearing floral dresses and short shorts and sometimes you have to dress those pieces up and sandals won’t cut it so you have to find a nice pair. Preferably, I recommend sticking to a low heel as its more day-time appropriate especially for spring! I also like strappy heels- they feel sexy and make your legs appear thinner!
- gladiator sandals / They’ve always been a favorite of mine! You can have fun with these as they do come in different sizes whether you want high up to your knees or mid low gladiator. They’re definitely a statement piece!
- sandals / Any sandals, really. I prefer ones that are either tanned , black or white. They will be more versatile then say a bright pink. So have fun with buy a pair, just make sure to stick to ones that you can wear seasons and seasons to come!
Which kind of shoes do you enjoy wearing for spring? Share please!
Hands down, my favorite espadrilles, EVER. These amazing Vince ones (unfortunately they are sold out everywhere!) are the most comfiest shoes and they seriously go with everything I throw one. I must say, these have to be my favorite spring shoes! They’re such staples! These wedge ones are very similar.
You can’t have Céline missing in your spring wardrobe! These are adorable and I love all the different neutral colors combined. Makes it easy to mix n’ match when I have black, brown and nude in my heels! The only thing though about these, they are very uncomfortable! I still haven’t been able to break them in.
Shop spring shoes: