A few of my fave detail shots from my birthday party!
1. The tassel garland was a total DIY by my sister and I- despite being so time consuming and elaborate, it turned out so pretty!
The keep calm signage was a total complement to the garland!
2. These adorable photo props were made by my sister and bf! They’re so crafty!
3. My older sister put together this beautiful floral arrangement (plus a few others) as decor for the pastry/food table!
4. We had my fave!- Macaroons from none other than Bottega Louie.
5. Closer shot of the tassel garland that I’m excited to hang in my room now.
A huge, special thank you to my sister and brother-in-law for hosting such a pretty party for me and for their hard work and time, as well as my older sister and her husband for being a big help in contributing with the food/decorations and their time and last but not least, my lovely bf, for helping in anything that we needed and making the cute photo props! Thank you guys, meant the world! Love you all to pieces.