An oversized utilitarian jacket over a tee and skirt always gets me out of a little “what should I wear?” crisis. Nothing major, but it always does the trick.
One of my top 10 items that I always say to invest in for building up your wardrobe with key pieces is a utilitarian jacket. I like to call it the versatile jacket- whether in khaki or army green, it goes with just about anything you wear it with! Perfect transitional jacket too from summer to fall.
Gotta run now, I have some errands to do and will be visiting the OC Fair! I’m so excited! Happy Wednesday! xx
Ps- Also check below for a super fun sample sale I’m hosting with Anine Bing on Saturday August 10th, 10-4pm at 719 s Los Angeles St. Suite 1015….We can’t wait to see you!!
[do action=”rstyle-post-links”]Jacket: Current/Elliot
Skirt: American Eagle
Tee: RagDoll LA
Bracelet: Vita Fede
Sunglasses: 80’s Purple[/do]
Took a couple of random shots this past week + shots that were stored in my album for a while:
1. a 10th floor view of downtown l.a. loft
2. adorable dogs walking the streets of downtown…aww!
3. clothing racks of stunning, vintage clothes at the silver lake flea martket
4. silly me..walking to the case study unholy matrimony opening party.
5. birthday balloons for my boy’s b’day- all black errr-thang!
6. shoes, shoes, shoes…
7. my watches…can’t ever have too many of them!
8. jewelry at the Melrose trading post.
9. green, furry sweater (vintage)…totally grabbed my attention, funky!
10. downtown l.a skyline + sunset
11. yours truly
p.s Stay tuned for my Q&A post!