A few instagram shots from my nyc trip:
1. beautiful shot of model backstage at the Wes Gordon hair/makeup
2. at the airport on my way to nyc; going through my inspiration notebook and
writing down key notes
3. my interview with Catt Sadler for E!News! (airing tonight at 7pm)
4. met the one & only Anna Dello Russo for a blogger breakfast at the Conde Nast offices!
5. getting hair did at the House of Bumble salon with Tashina
6. partying at the Blogger Night Out event with my girl + Young & Posh fellow
7. view of Soho from my hotel, Soho Grand Hotel.
Hope you enjoy my randon nyc shots; will be having more of these instagram photos from now on!
Feels SO good to be back home in LA and get back to my regular schedule.
New York definitely was a breathtaking experience and can’t wait to go back again only this
time I would love to experience the city in a non-related fashion way.
Here are a few photos of my Topshop
event I hosted;
it was so much fun being able to pick out my faveTopshop
dance, snack on apples with caramel, snap photos
and mingle with my adorable readers and meet new ones!
Thank you to everyyyyyone who came out; meant so much to me!
Huge thank you Topshop and Splendid
for having me!
I nearly diiiiied over every single piece at Topshop; I can’t wait until they open one in LA.
Oh, and i lahhhhhh my funky/cool cigarette metallic skinny trousers that I wore that night! Got so many
compliments that I just have to do a separate outfit post to do them justice!