One of my favorite NYC looks from back in September during nyfw… this was a look I changed into after I finished a day full of shows, errands and meetings! I know, I know… seems like so far back, but it was only last month.. plus the weather in LA feels like I could be wearing this same exact outfit right now.
This amazing blazer definitely spices things up… while my collection of blazers is rather small, I love how this one stands out from the rest of my all-black blazers. I’m actually a huge fan of blazers, especially when I style them more easy-going like this look. A pair of Converse always saves the day!
These vintage Levi’s have been one of my recent favorite scores. The studded detail makes them that much more cooler!
My thing is definitely wearing fancy earrings with tees…this messy pony tail added the right amount of coolness to show off the earrings.
Major details: rips, studs, rings, statement watch and navy blue nailsssss.
Shorts: Vintage Levi’s
Earrings: Bauble Bar
photos by: Betty <3
Our second day in Miami, we decided to keep things mellow and enjoy a full day of being by the pool. For half of the day, we laid out, dipped in the pool and enjoyed sippin’ on piña coladas, guacamole + chips, fish tacos and shrimp ceviche. A relaxed day of doing absolutely nothing but enjoy amazing company, food and conversations.
After being by the pool most of the day, we went back to our room to rest and work on a couple of emails before we headed off to the beach. We drove down to South Pointe beach a couple of hours before the sun set and settled down, listened to music, got in the water, wrote sweet sayings in the sand and finally watched the sun set beautifully.
Hadn’t had a relaxed day like this day in a while.. what was so perfect about this trip was that it was not a work trip. It was a little getaway to freshen up and relax before going at it again. Best of all? Got to experience it with my close friends Betty and Mathieu, and of course Temoc!
I love sundays! Been visiting the flea market every Sunday for the past two months and I’ve scored on a few treasures! Yesterday we hit up the Melrose Trading post and although it wasn’t a successful trip in finding cool furniture, I still left with a cool Andy Warhol poster (replica of course), vintage distressed American flag and vases!
It’s always one of my favorite things to do on a sunday! You find amazing gems, cool inspiration and a bunch of street style eye candy!
- Arrive early. Usually, all the best vendors will have their best merchandise early in the a.m. so arrive early to really score on unique pieces. Plus, you beat the crowd and parking situation!
- Bring cash. I know, it’s kind of an inconvenience but bringing cash can probably save you money. You can negotiate a better deal this way with the vendors! Trust.
- Wear comfy shoes. Forget your heels (unless they’re super comfy of course!). You will do plenty of walking so make sure to wear flats, sandals, booties or my have, Converse! They’ll look cute with a flowy summer dress!
- Bring a camera. Or your iPhone will do too.. It’s fun taking photos of things you see and like. There are sooo many interesting things, that it’s great to take pictures of so that you can maybe later reference back for a DIY project, inspiration, or you can find it cheaper somewhere else!
- Extra bag(s). Bring a couple of bags with you; like a big canvas tote or even a little cart. This will help you store all of your buys in one place.
Have fun at the next flea market!