It’s been a while since I did a Lucky7 favorites! So here are 7 things that are currently on my rotation,
that I love or find inspiring:
1. Friendship bracelets- from American Eagle and Mexico
2. Absolutely love Essie nail polishes! Favorite right now: Sand Tropez (first one on the photo)
3. Gorgeous sequin blouse from Madewell, sigh.
4. My wall of inspiration is keeping me really inspired. At the moment: tribal prints, bold colors, floral vintage skirts and dress forms.
6. Outfit I styled for a shoot; want/need this skirt!
7. My new Joie sandals! Summer, hurry up and arrive!
New Favorites: here we go!
1. Rasberry macarons from Bottega Louie
2. On constant rotation: YSL, Marc Jacobs, Chloe, Cacharel + Estee Lauder
3. Getting lost in downtown L.A
5. Wearing this ‘Tubular’ bracelet layered with other bangles/bracelets! (bracelet from bcbgeneration)
6. New shades for this sunny L.A weather; (more photos to come!)
7. Skinny cargos from Free People, perfect for dressing up or down!
Finally able to announce my special news tomorrow!!! Check back in to see what it is!
Some favorite birthday randoms for this weeks Lucky 7 post.
1. The only shot we took of my balloons (before I let one go accidently)
2. Sparkly vintage tank worn out for my bday
3. Mexican flan from birthday dinner
4. Champagneeeeeeee at the Standard
5. Celebrating with one of my bffs 6. Piñata! *thanks sis!7. Confetti shooterrrrr, pop pop pop!!
Ok, enough birthday photos. Back to regular posts, yess!