Gabriela Artigas tusk necklace / Dolce & Gabbana translucent sunglasses / ESSIE nail polish in Sand Tropez / Birkenstock ‘Arizona’ sandals in white (and in navy) / Gigi Burris panama hat / Antik Batik clutch (in crossbody) / DKNY x Opening Ceremony denim skirt / TOPSHOP jumper
A little shopping list for your summer staples!
- Necklace: I’m such a fan of layering gold necklaces especially when they’re dainty and in different lengths! Pretty little necklaces like this Artigas one is perfect for low cut button down shirts and denim shorts! Sexy but subtle!
- Sunglasses: You can never have too many pairs of sunglasses for the summer. I feel like they complete any look… I have to admit, I have an obsession with sunglasses! Try for a translucent pair to add a cool factor to your look! These D&B are the perfect color!
- Nail polish: Who isn’t obsessed with getting manis/pedis? I know I am! For me, I always stick to neutrals because it looks clean, chic and effortless plus my tanned skin makes it hard for me to wear bright colors! Stands out too much… so I always opt for my favorite neutral color by Essie- Sand Tropez! Seriously, the best color especially for the hot summer!
- Sandals: Birkenstocks are back! I recommend picking up a pair of these in white and your summer will be fabulous being comfortable and looking too cool for school.
- Panama hat: Summer essential. Period. It makes any summer look that much more cuter especially if you vacationing! A must-have!
- Clutch: The last detail to finish off your summer vibe look. Antik Batik always carries the most beautiful clutches that evoke summer in paradise!
- Skirt: I try to stay away from seasonal/foral prints because its easier for me to wear a denim skirt in more ways in summer than a floral skirt! Splurge in a nice denim skirt for summer and you’ll see how fun it is to dress it up or down…looks uber cool with your pair of Birkenstocks, just sayin’.
- Jumper: Summer is all about shorts, dresses and hot weather! But I suggest picking up a cute jumper, kinda cropped, because those long summer nights can get a little chilly! Plus, you’ll still be showing a bit of skin anyway since its cropped!
Stay tuned every week as I will bring you different shopping lists that I’m into and craving! Fun stuff! Leave a comment on what kind of shopping lists would you guys want to see? What to pack? Back to school? Creative job? Mexico inspired? etc.
Just a shopping reminder… so many of our favorite online shops are having crazy sales this weekend so make sure to check your favorite sites and have a list ready of what you’re looking for, chances are it’s on sale! Here are some of my favorite online stores offering sales:
Nordstrom (up to 40% off), Revolve Clothing ( up to 50% off), Forward by Elyse Walker (up to 50% designer sale), Madewell (extra 30% off sale items), Piperlime (extra 25% off sale), Yoox (up to 40% off, use code summer now)
Shop similar summer pieces: