Keepin’ it simple and so summery with a 70’s modern vibe in these awesome flares from Paige.
I’ve always been a little intimidated to wear flare jeans because they’re really hard to pull off.. but I love when they have details that make them feel more “me”, like the rips on the knees for example. That’s soooo me!
Stickin’ to a light colored combo makes it easy to go through a long day of over 85 degree weather. Definitely not complaining about the weather.. it’s been really nice to have watermelon, icy popsicles, and lay out by the beach!
Gotta run now, chat soon! x
PAIGE DENIM ‘georgina’ tank
PAIGE DENIM high rise bell canyon flares
ISABEL MARANT leather heels
CHLOE ‘faye’ bag
I’m such a denim girl… from skinny jeans to boyfriend jeans to denim jackets to even denim shirts, I’m all about denim. Probably one of my favorite things to invest on since it’s the easiest and most versatile piece to re-wear!
Here’s a few tips on the kind of details to look for when buying new denim:
- distressed. I love distressed details because it makes your denim feel more worn-in and like you’ve owned it for years!
- washes. Probably the first thing I look for when buying any kind of denim. It needs to be the right wash- no harsh lines or any green tone wash! I always stick to soft blues and look a bit faded!
- rips. Definitely my favorite thing for jeans! Rips on the knees are the coolest detail to any jeans whether on skinny or boyfriend jeans! It adds such a cool, effortless flair that you definitely want to have in your look!
- length. I’m real particular about my denim, especially when it comes to jeans. I like to have them come right above my ankles! Something about showing off your ankles is sexy! Stick to what compliments your body type. I know that for me, wearing jeans right about my ankle feels good and helps elongate my legs a bit! Find a good tailor to go-to so that they can fix your pieces to perfectly fit you!
- frayed edges. These edges are definitely my number detail when it comes to cut-off shorts! The more frayed the better!
- patches. Have fun and buy some already with patches (like these that I’m wearing!) or add some of your own for a more unique look!
PAIGE ‘Verdugo’ deconstructed jeans
PAIGE ‘Martine’ top
ISABEL MARANT ‘Bekett’ wedge sneakers (love these lower top versions)
ELISABETH WEINSTOCK ‘Sydney’ tote
My overall collection has been slowly growing and I’m a bit excited about it- not only are they easy to wear and crazy comfy, but they can be fun to dress up too! Usually I opt for a pair of Converse with them, but since I was having lunch with girlfriends and felt like dressing up the a bit I went for a sexy pair of red heels!
I love pairing denim with denim (as I’m sure you already know). It’s always fun choosing different shades of blue and mixing them together to make an amazing outfit. It’s such an easy outfit to put together and you look super chic- especially when you find an amazing brand like Paige Denim that makes just about everything in denim!
Love the low rise on these overalls. Makes them chic, opposed to country! All about the mix of the cuff on the overalls and the ankle straps and tassels on the shoes. Adds a little something special to your whole look.
PAIGE DENIM ‘sierra’ overalls
PAIGE DENIM ‘raine’ top
VALENTINO ‘rockstud’ crossbody
AQUAZZURA ‘wild thing’ fringe heels