Wearing head to toe: 3.1 Phillip Lim
A couple of photos from Tuesday night’s event at the 3.1 Phillip Lim store in
L.A. that I hosted with Liz from Late Afternoon
+ Brenna from Refinery29.
Sorry for the grainy looking photos; I just didn’t snap any photos with my camera but I still
wanted to show you guys the amazing matching suit I wore- undeniably freakin’ bad ass.
I think short suits are going to be on my spring must-haves!
Photographed by Hailley Howard
So excited to invite you all to come join me in celebrating the Spring/Summer ’12
It will be a fun night of all things style… like literally (the clothes, the people, i mean…)
Come say hi and hang with me as we check out the collection!
Would love to meet you guys!
Make sure to RSVP to RSVPLA@31philliplim.com
See you there!
ps. Check out the Refinery29 feature here
A few of my fave detail shots from my birthday party!
1. The tassel garland was a total DIY by my sister and I- despite being so time consuming and elaborate, it turned out so pretty!
The keep calm signage was a total complement to the garland!
2. These adorable photo props were made by my sister and bf! They’re so crafty!
3. My older sister put together this beautiful floral arrangement (plus a few others) as decor for the pastry/food table!
4. We had my fave!- Macaroons from none other than Bottega Louie.
5. Closer shot of the tassel garland that I’m excited to hang in my room now.
A huge, special thank you to my sister and brother-in-law for hosting such a pretty party for me and for their hard work and time, as well as my older sister and her husband for being a big help in contributing with the food/decorations and their time and last but not least, my lovely bf, for helping in anything that we needed and making the cute photo props! Thank you guys, meant the world! Love you all to pieces.