Took a couple of random shots this past week + shots that were stored in my album for a while:
1. a 10th floor view of downtown l.a. loft
2. adorable dogs walking the streets of downtown…aww!
3. clothing racks of stunning, vintage clothes at the silver lake flea martket
4. silly me..walking to the case study unholy matrimony opening party.
5. birthday balloons for my boy’s b’day- all black errr-thang!
6. shoes, shoes, shoes…
7. my watches…can’t ever have too many of them!
8. jewelry at the Melrose trading post.
9. green, furry sweater (vintage)…totally grabbed my attention, funky!
10. downtown l.a skyline + sunset
11. yours truly
p.s Stay tuned for my Q&A post!
Love all these photos.
Now going back to my last post about Polyvore,
there’s a lot of you that love it as much as I do!
its an amazing site, would love to see some of your guys’ sets.
Send over your display name!