I’ve been feeling a little bold lately and started wearing red lipstick these last few days… maybe it’s because it makes me feel festive? Regardless, I love that it easily transforms your look to a more glam/bad ass look.
I’ve been diggin’ wearing red lipstick with just mascara… skipping the liner for a more fresh face look! Definitely trying this makeup look again for the holidays. What kind of makeup looks are you into for the holidays? Share!
For this look I used:
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation (so nice and lightweight)
- NARS Bronzer in Laguna (Perfect to add definition to my cheekbones and look glowy!)
- Anastasia Brow Genius and Anastasia Perfect Brow pencil ( I use both to shape and define my brows)
- Maybelline Lash Discovery
- NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil + NARS lipstick in Pure Blood Red (I first outlined my lips with the lip pencil and then filled in the rest of my lips using the lipstick with a lip brush )
- Wearing my favorite heart pinky ring, available at my shop here .