Everyone knows I’m such an LA girl; from my personal style to my lifestyle, it’s pretty much the definition of LA. So I’ve been super ecstatic to know that downtown is going under renovations with retail stores, bars, hotels, and restaurants. Many “it” stores are opening up on Broadway that will help revive downtown . I definitely cannot. wait. for. that.
ACNE being one of the first to sign up and open one of their biggest stores yet…finally, we have one in the west coast! Just across the street, A.P.C is opening up as well as the ACE Hotel who is just about to open. Urban Outfitters took over the the old Rialto theater and transformed into a cool space. Pretty exciting stuff happening in downtown and it’s only a matter of time that it’ll cause a chain reaction for other retailers to open up shop.
So we decided to check out the couple stores that have opened and explore downtown on a sunday afternoon. It was such a treat!
Super quick hello!
I’ve been struggling to update due to poor internet connection (I am traveling) + my dashboard on my blog wasn’t working. I had to get in contact with the folks over at WP to have them fix it asap and they were able to fix it today! Whew! I feel like I’ve neglected you guys! How are you guys doing?
Over the weekend, we took a visit to the Rose Bowl flea market- always a favorite of mine! I was looking for specific items like vintage vases + bottles… they’re going to be for my sister’s floral arrangements that we will be making for her baby shower next week! I came across a few, but had no idea a small vintage bottle can run a high price of $75-$95! Whoa! Too high of a price especially because I would be needing around 50-60 of them! Towards the end though, I did come across a few that only cost me $1 each…. that’s more my type of deal!
Anyway, I’m currently in Florida and going to soak up some rays, excited to be back here! More on that in a bit so check back in!
Super casual for flea market sundays! Converse sneakers always seem to make any outfit that much more better! Love ’em.
[do action=”rstyle-post-links”]Blouse: Zara (similar here)
Sunglasses: Ray Bans[/do]
More ethnic print shorts:
My sunday mornings always consist of:
- waking up late
- drinking a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice
- flippin’ through old & new magazines for inspiration
- having pancakes or chilaquiles (mexican dish) for breakfast
- every other sunday, painting my own nails
What do your sunday mornings usually consist of? I wanna know!
I also wanted to keep you guys up to date on a couple of things:
- My bloglovin’ account finally works (yay!)… with the switch over to wordpress, my post weren’t coming up, it’s finally fixed so follow me HERE. (makes following all your favorite blogs so much easier! )
- Not sure if you guys knew, but I love tumblr! So follow my tumblr, The Coveted Muse… tons of inspiration!
- Lastly, my tees on my shop are constantly sold out, but you can shop them over at Shopbop. They have SJ exclusives and will always have stock!