Traveling has really been something I always wanted to do and luckily I’ve been blessed to have the opportunity to travel all around and explore the world through my lens. So, since traveling is a huge part of my job, I always need to be prepared with the right travel essentials. It makes traveling that much better… and stylish!
You guys requested to see different content on my blog and traveling was the most requested topic! I thought it would be a great way to show you guys what my travel essentials are but also give you an idea of what to focus on your next trip!
1. CAMERA STRAP: I recently purchased a couple of camera straps because I wanted to accessorize my camera; I hated the standard one it comes with. This little strap makes all the difference; you’ll look stylish and your shoulders won’t suffer!
2. CARRY-ON LUGGAGE: Invest in a cool carry-on; chances are you’ll be judged by the carry-on you carry…carry-ons are the new “it” bags!
3. SNEAKERS: Everytime I travel, I always wear sneakers. I need to be comfortable while I juggle around a few bags and luggages! Plus, I always recommend taking a pair of sneakers to your traveling destination.. you don’t know if you might need them! Gym? A lot of walking? Emergency?
4. JOURNAL: It’s always nice to write down any ideas, inspiration, quotes, or illustrations while you’re traveling! It’s helpful too to have so you can write down tips, directions, sightseeing places.
5. SUNGLASSES: Traveling can be stressful- sometimes I don’t have time to wear makeup, so hiding behind a cool pair of sunglasses is key! Plus, they come in handy when i forget to bring my eye mask then I’ll just wear my shades & fall asleep on the flight..so good.
6. WATCH: You need to be on time or else you’ll miss your flight! Always wear a cool one.
7. EYE MASK: It’s necessary, especially during 10+ hour flights!
8. PASSPORT COVER: Show some love to your passport! Invest in a nice cover; if you travel a lot, it’s worth it and its easy access to your passport, plane tickets, credit cards, ID.
9. HEADPHONES: I always carry mine when I travel; I love to plug in my favorite music, read a magazine and jam to my songs! Helps me block all the noise too…loud kids? annoying conversations?
10. DUFFLE: I absolutely love my Clare Vivier duffle bag; it’s the perfect bag for traveling. My laptop, camera, wallet, and all other essentials fit!
11. BRUSH SET: I recommend buying a brush set specifically for when you travel; it will make your life easier!
1. Camera Strap
/ Club Monaco
2. Carry-on Luggage
(smaller version here
) / Tumi
/ Kate Spade
7. Eye Mask
/ Mary Green
8. Passport Cover
/ Pierre Hardy
10. Duffle Bag
(more colors here
) <- I have the navy blue with my initials! / Clare Vivier
11. Brush Travel set
/ Sonia Kashuk
Drooling over all these cool lookin’ rings.
Note: some of the prices weren’t available, sorry boos.
1.Pamela Love Bird Skull ring, 2. Ghost Ring with Diamonds, at Brownfashion.com 3. Andi Neon Ring, at Intermix, $120,
4.Exhaust Pipe ring, at Made Her Think, $92
5. Lavender Onyx Spike ring shopzoeonline.com, 6. Bypass ring, at brownfashion.com 7. Dannijo, Laurie U ring, Dannijo.com$170,
8. Alexander McQueen Skull ring. Net-a-porter.com
9.Mark Walsh and Leslie Chin ring, collette.fr 10. Ann Demeulemeester ring, 11. Lady Grey, Geode Ring, $441, kabiri.co.uk