One of the best combos for fall and really in general, is a great tweed jacket paired with vintage Levi’s, white basic tee and a Chanel bag. It’s the perfect combination to take you from day to night, from brunch with girlfriends (with flats on) to date night with your guy (switching into heels!).
Something about tweed jackets makes me feel really classic and elegant but for my personal style I always try to dress down “elegant” to a more laid-back look. This awesome tweed + fringe (thumbs up for this combo!) jacket from Storets has all the right elements that I look for when purchasing classic statements pieces.
- The fringe gives it a fun, young vibe.
- The loose, raw hemlines makes it look a bit more effortless (would look perfect with a rock band vintage tee)
- The length sits right on your waist giving you versatility with jeans, dresses and skirts!
- The black and white tweed is not only classic but makes it easy to mix & match with other fun prints in your wardrobe.
- The buttons add a cool detail.
When I was putting together this look, the first thing I thought of was my 501’s and Chanel. I knew I wanted to wear a super laid-back look and this combo definitely fit the script.
How would you wear this tweed jacket? Give me some ideas! xx
The cutest fringe details plus all the loose hemlines!
Favorite jeans at the moment..They’ve been on repeat! I should do a ‘how to wear 501’s from Monday through Friday”.. would you guys want to see that? Leave a comment!
STORETS ‘Fringe a Lot’ tweed jacket
FREE PEOPLE ‘Free falling shirttail” v-neck tee
LEVI’S 101 from REDONE
CHANEL jersey 2.5 bag