I recently teamed up with the L.A. Tourism Board for a little staycation in Venice Beach. I love everything about LA and feel so luck anytime I get the chance to have adventures in my own city. Every time I take a staycation I fall more and more in love with Los Angeles.
Throughout my time in Venice I stayed at the fun and funky Hotel Erwin. The rooms are full of colorful patterns to perfectly match the Venice Beach boardwalk vibe. Each room has an amazing view of the surf and sand, which is always a major plus! Don’t forget to check out their rooftop bar, HIGH!
Here is a list of some fun things to do when in Venice!
– Brennan’s Pub (4089 Lincoln Blvd Marina Del Rey, CA 90292)- Loved this fun pub! They have turtle racing every Thursday, which is the cutest thing ever. Be sure to get there early to get good seat to see these cuties!
– Gjelina (1429 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice, CA 90291)- Gjelina is a MUST GO for food in Venice. It is location on the adorable strip of Abbot Kinney. The food is incredible and the ambiance is perfect for a nice dinner with friends.
– Scopa (905 W Washington Blvd, Venice, CA 90292)- You have to come here if you love Italian food. It is some of the best I have ever had. Try the yummy calamari and the meatballs for breakfast.
SHOPPING ON ABBOT KINNEY:
– Illesteva (1329 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice, CA 90291)- The perfect excuse for a new pair of sunnies. It is literally impossible to leave this store without finding a pair that you adore!
– Burro (1409 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice, CA 90291)- This is one of those stores that you could be in for hours and hours. This is the best place to go for knick knacks. They have an amazing selection of cute cards, great books, and gorgeous jewelry.
– JunkFood (1103 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice, CA 90291)- Super cute store for adorable tees and sweatshirts. A good place to find some cute tees to bring home as gifts.
– Steven Alan (1601 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice, CA 90291)- A beautiful selection for designer clothing. You are sure to find something you want to splurge on here.
– Satine (1508 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice, CA 90291)- Lots of great hand picked items that you are sure to fall in love with. You will find a lot of really great hard to find designers here.
– Principessa (1323 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice, CA 90291)- The ultimate California boho store. They carry great brands like Tularosa, Lovers + Friends, and some great vintage finds.
– Chariots On Fire (1342 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice, CA 90291)- A one stop shop for everything for your home. Lots of table ware and beautiful vases. You will want to do a full home make over after visiting this store.
– Bike Riding Hotel Erwin will set you up with bikes that you can take all along the Venice Boardwalk. This is the best place to go for the ultimate people watching experience!
– Venice Canals This is one of the most beautiful and serene walks you can take in Venice. The Venice Canals were built in 1905 to replicate the Canals of Italy, which they most definitely do.
– Surfing There are great surf spots all long the coast of Venice Beach. They offer surf lessons for beginners and is always a fun time for experienced surfers as well.
I hope you guys get the chance to visit Venice Beach sometime soon. I promise you will love it there and if you follow my guide you will have the best time! Don’t forget to take a photo in front of the iconic Venice sign!
Yummy Watermelon Mojitos at HIGH! Great selection of sunnies at Illisteva! Venice sunsets are so incredibly amazing! Beautiful Venice Canals.
CHLOE ‘faye’ bag
ILLESTEVA ‘leonard’ sunnies
TULAROSA striped denim shorts
CURRENT/ELLIOT ‘muscle’ tank
ETERNAL SUNSHINE CREATIONS ‘flower bazaar’ top
GOLDEN GOOSE sneakers
ANINE BING white denim overalls
J CREW striped tee
SCHWINN beach cruiser
Special thanks to the L.A. Tourism Board for letting me experience my own city in a new special way!
I just wanted to let you all know that I added a new list. It has taken me awhile to let everyone know due to server issues. Everything should be back on track now.
Hey, thanks for the article.Much thanks again. Want more.
I added a new list. As you’ll see it’s bigger than most of them. I hope you all have had a great week!
I just updated my site with a new list. I hope you all are having a great week.
I hope you all are having a great weekend. I added a new list. This one is smaller, but still useful. I think the next one will be bigger.
I hope you all have a great week. I’ve added a new list. This is the biggest list so far.
I added a new list today. I changed how I scrape to get more results. Read my post for more details.
I appreciate you sharing this article post.Really looking forward to read more. Really Great.
We are a DCFS and City Licensed daycare.
We wish to give you the proper information every time.
Check out the thong she’s wearing today!
Hi! I just saw this website and I really enjoy it. I always like to speak about Ethereum exchange rate at times. Great to be around, many thanks!
I am just starting to learn about all of this. Thanks!
weight loss medication
alli weight loss reviews
best diet supplements
supplements for weight loss
Thanks for any other great article. The place else may just anybody get that kind of info in such a perfect way of writing?
I’ve a presentation subsequent week, and I’m at the look
for such info.
Preciosas fotos, un besote!!
i like it Minecraft Crazy Craft
Hi -where is that amazing jacket from
Great pics! PS. I want that watermelon mojito! 🙂
Looks like so much fun!
Come see where one of my favorite runs is!
Amazing pics! Looks like such an incredible place! Hopefully one day I will witness it for myself!
Beautiful photos ! *.*