While were were in the Hamptons, Sara and I decided to spend the day at the beach and just do a little R&R. It was a bit crowded but the weather was perfect enough to not even pay any attention.
If you’re like me, I always try to wear something to the beach that serves two purposes: laying out & afterwards grabbing lunch. You want to be able catch some sun but at the same wrap yourself up in something cute so that you can up and go rather quickly to grab a bite afterwards.
Here are a few tips on showing you how to be beach chic ready:
- Throw on a denim jacket instead of a coverup
- wear a bandeau top so that you’re able to throw on a pair of shorts or skirt
- always, but always throw on a straw hat
- dainty gold jewelry looks great with your bathing suit but also when you throw on the rest of your outfit after the beach
- lastly, barely there makeup can take you from beach to lunch easily!
WHAT I’M WEARING: